- Getting financials organized with the help of some tools and technology
- The ins and outs of 1099’s ( who you have to issue 1099’s to like an administrative assistant) and the difference 1099″s and w2 employees
- The write offs you could be missing ( like your own therapy!) and what to look out for with the write offs you may be taking now
- Bookkeeping best practices
- Should I be an LLC, PLLC, Sole Proprietor, or C-corp and why?
- …and much, much more…
Listen to this FREE interview!
A fact-filled interview by Dr. Dori Gatter with Alan Friedman, CPA of Friedman, Kannenburg and Co., offering tips and guidance to therapists and counselors in private practice.