Join me for my one day Workshop to help you develop your marketing, build your business and name recognition!
They don’t teach THAT in Grad school!
We will focus on:
- Getting clients to find you
- How to talk to clients about self-pay
- Marketing for introverts and extroverts
- Identifying your niche and why you need one
- Marketing and Networking: what works and what doesn’t
- The ins and outs of websites, why you need one and how to use it as a marketing tool
- Understanding the power of Internet marketing
- Blogging and why it is important and how to do it easily and painlessly!
- Seo and AdWords
- The importance of Social Media and how to approach it without anxiety
When: Saturday April 7th
Time: 9:30 to 4:00
Where: 17 S. Highland St., West Hartford CT
Who is Dr. Dori Gatter? In addition to being a well-known therapist in West Hartford for 25 years, she has grown a successful group practice, is the owner and Director of the Human Relations Training Program and Temple of Success coaching and Training Program for therapists.
During this workshop Dori will share her knowledge of over 25 years in Private practice and coaching where you will have the opportunity to tap into her expertise and the nitty gritty details of how to successfully build your business while doing what you love and are passionate about!
If you have any questions or to sign up, follow the link below to contact Dr. Dori.